To deposit THB via Bahtnet on Bitkub website, please click here.
What is Bahtnet? Find out here.
Depositing via Bahtnet is ideal for corporate customers or customers with high transaction amounts. However, depositing via Bahtnet is different from depositing via the transfer method which you can see more about it from the links at the bottom of this article.*
To deposit THB to your Bitkub account on the application, please follow the instructions below.
1. Log in to your account on Bitkub application.
2. Tap on the Wallet icon on the menu bar located at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap on the Deposit button aligned to THB.
4. Select Transfer THB method (your bank account must be verified, and bank accounts must be added).
4.1) Select which of your bank account you want to use to deposit.
4.2) Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
4.3) Click Deposit Now.
5. The system will show the amount that you have to transfer. Please review the details, then click Yes.
- Please be informed that a 250-baht fee will be charged per transaction for every THB deposit via Bahtnet. This fee includes 150 THB for the sender bank's fee and 100 THB for Bitkub Exchange's fee.
- Please transfer the exact amount as shown in the screen including the decimal digit.
6. After you complete the transfer, please click Upload proof of deposit, and click Confirm Upload to submit your proof of deposit.
Proof of deposit conditions
- You must upload the correct proof of payment.
- Your uploaded documents must be of high quality and in one of our supported formats: JPG, GIF, PNG, or PDF only.
- Your deposit must be made from a bank account that is already linked to your Bitkub account, and the deposit amount on your proof must match the amount shown on your Bitkub account.
7. After uploading the proof of deposit, please take a selfie of you holding your ID card/passport and a piece of paper that contains the handwritten statements below.
- "I would like to confirm my bank deposit amount THB XXXX.XX to Bitkub.com."
- The email address used with your Bitkub account
A selfie example:
8. Send your selfie photo via email to email@example.com.
9. Wait for your deposit to arrive in your Bitkub account (within the same day the deposit is made).
Remark: If you wish to change the deposit amount and/or payment method, we strongly recommend that you cancel the previous deposit request first before creating a new one.
You can learn how to deposit THB to your Bitkub account via other methods from the following articles:
- *How to deposit THB on Bitkub website by QR code and transfer
- *Bitkub App: How to deposit THB by QR code and transfer
- THB Deposit: Over-the-counter (OTC)
- THB Deposit: Cheques