As the announcements of the The Securities and Exchange Commission of Thailand or SEC stated that the digital asset service providers are required to provide appropriate content in its advertisements, in order to ensure that our business and operations are in accordance with the related regulations, Bitkub Online Co., Ltd. (“Company”) therefore published an approval and agreement from board of director meeting to use the new logo. The details are as follows.
The Company will start changing the logo to Bitkub Exchange (please see the below example) on its official channels and all social media as listed below on 1 November 2022 until 30 November 2022.
- Website bitkub.com and the application of Bitkub Exchange
- Facebook: @bitkubofficial
- Banners used by the Company
- The head of letters or documents
- Email banners
- Any other media that may be used by the Company in the future
However, the change of the logo solely aims to improve communication which does not affect your account usage, account information and assets in any way, and the Company will continue to conduct its business with transparency and in accordance with all relevant laws and regulations.
Related announcements of SEC
- Notification of the Securities and Exchange Commission No. KorThor. 19/2561 Re: Rules, Conditions and Procedures for Undertaking Digital Asset Business dated 3 July 2018 (“Notification No. KorThor. 19/2561”) as amended by the Notification of the Securities and Exchange Commission No. KorThor. 19/2565 Re: Rules, Conditions and Procedures for Undertaking Digital Asset Business (No. 17) dated 18 August 2022 (“Notification No. KorThor. 19/2565”) and the Notification of the Securities and Exchange Commission No. SorThor. 22/2565 Re: Criteria in Details on Advertising and Promotion of Digital Asset Businesses dated 23 August 2022 (“Notification No. SorThor. 22/2565”).
- Announcement No. NorPor. 5/2565 Re: Guidelines on Advertising of Digital Asset Business Operators
Examples of the new Bitkub Exchange logos
Remark: The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change these announcement details, and we will notify you further if there are any changes.