Referring to the announcement of the Terra team regarding the airdrop of Terra 2.0 (LUNA2) for Luna Classic (LUNC or originally called “LUNA”) holders which are divided into 2 groups: Pre-attack Snapshot and Post-attack Snapshot, Bitkub Exchange hereby informs you of the update about the airdrop for the Post-attack Snapshot group. Please see the details below.
Distribution Schedule of LUNA2 Airdrop to the Post-attack Snapshot Group
- The Post-attack Snapshot airdrop to the eligible customers of Bitkub Exchange will take place roughly over the course of 24 months; however, the period will depend on the airdrop process organized by Terra.*
- The distribution rounds 1 and 2 will happen at the same time and are scheduled for 28 February 2023 at 05:00 PM (GMT+7) onwards.**
Other Related Details
- Post-attack Snapshot refers to the snapshots of the LUNC amounts on the Terra Classic network at block 7,790,000 taken on 27 May 2022 at 02:59:51 AM (GMT+7).
- Customers who held LUNC on their Bitkub wallets at the date and time when the snapshot was taken will be eligible to participate in the airdrop according to the announcement from Terra (reference).
- The amount of LUNA2 that the eligible participants will receive is according to Terra’s announcement according to the table below.
|LUNA2 Allocation Proportion||Amount of LUNC Holding||LUNA2 Distribution Criteria|
70% of total LUNA2 on the Terra 2.0 network for post-attack snapshot group
|Every amount held||- Will be allocated 30% of the total amount of LUNA2 from the airdrop once the genesis block (the first block) of the new Terra Network occurs.|
- 6 months after the genesis block occurs, the tokens will be airdropped every month for a period of 2 years.*
- The Terra announcement mentioned in this article was solely set and clarified by the Terra team.
- *The timeline for LUNA2 airdrop may differ from this announcement as Bitkub Exchange will distribute the tokens after receiving the airdrop from the issuer only.
- **The number of tokens that the eligible customers will receive from each distribution may differ depending on the airdrop criteria and the number of tokens that Bitkub Exchange will receive from the issuer on behalf and for benefit of its customers. Moreover, the distribution on 28 February 2023 combines the tokens from distribution rounds 1 and 2; this may result in a significant difference in the number of tokens that will be distributed in the other rounds of distribution.
- LUNC holders who met the airdrop criteria will be eligible to receive the LUNA2 airdrop according to the conditions and amount stated in the announcement and email notification about the airdrop.
- The Company will announce accordingly regarding the airdrop for the Pre-attack Snapshot group.
- Cryptocurrency investments are classified as high-risk investments. Before making investment decisions, please consider the risks and invest carefully.
- Bitkub Exchange reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change these announcement details without further announcements or prior notice.
For more details about the LUNA2 airdrop, please visit the following articles.
- Bitkub Exchange to Support the LUNA Airdrop of the New Terra Network, Rename of LUNA and Terra Network and the Change of Logo
- Bitkub Exchange to Enable Terra2.0 (LUNA2) Withdrawal on 10/06/2022 at 06:00 PM (GMT+7) and Distribute the Airdrop from Post-attack Snapshot
Thank you for your continued support and for choosing Bitkub Exchange.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article