To withdraw on the Bitkub application, please visit How to Withdraw Cryptocurrency on Bitkub Application.
To withdraw tokens from the web version, please follow the instructions below.
1. Log in to your Bitkub account.
2. From the Homepage, click the WALLET icon at the upper right corner of the screen. Then, choose MY WALLET.
3. Click WITHDRAW as to which cryptocurrency you wish to withdraw from your Bitkub wallet.
4. Fill out necessary information such as: receiving wallet address, amount, etc., before clicking Withdraw.
- Memo/Destination tag is required for the following tokens: XRP, XLM, IOST, SIX, BAND, SCRT, DON, LUNA, LUNA2, SOLO, HBAR, and ATOM.
- Each withdrawal transaction will be deducted a transaction fee. You can check the fee for each coin here. If your transaction is between Bitkub accounts, you will not be charged the transaction fee.
- Bitkub Exchange uses the fee rates according to the current rates on the blockchain. If the fee needs to be reduced or increased, we will update it on the system accordingly at 12:00 PM, 04:00 PM, 09:00 PM, and 12:00 AM (GMT+7) every day (if any). (Check more details here.)
Remark: If the tag is not needed, please note that the memo/destination tag space must be filled. You can enter any number. However, it is recommended to put the number 1 six times (111111) or 0 in the box, and please avoid entering any letters or symbols in there, or else your transaction may be declined.
5. Fill in the 2FA code correctly and SMS OTP (If activated) then click OK.
*You are not required to enter 2FA and SMS OTP in case you make a withdrawal to the trust address.
6. Kindly allow some time for the confirmation from the blockchain to be completed.
Note: You can cancel your withdrawal request as long as the transaction has not yet been confirmed on the blockchain (the transaction is marked 'Waiting'). If the transaction's status is 'Pending', it is not possible to cancel the request.
You can check the details of the block confirmation of each coin
- Once you have requested a coin withdrawal, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address automatically. Please confirm your withdrawal request through the said email within 24 hours. In case you are unable to confirm it within the mentioned period, please cancel such withdrawal requests and submit a new one to make sure that your request details are correct.
- 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) must be activated before making crypto deposits or withdrawals.
You may receive a call from our Staff at Bitkub Exchange after we receive your withdrawal request for additional verification by using this number only: 02-032-9555.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article