XRP foundation has announced the Sologenic (SOLO) airdrop program for XRP holders. Bitkub will be handling all the technical procedures of this distribution for the best benefit of our customers.
Conditions of Participation
Customers who wish to participate must hold their XRP in Bitkub wallet at 03:00 AM (GMT+7) on 25 December 2021 in order for Bitkub to take a snapshot for SOLO distribution.
XRP under the following statuses will NOT be included in this SOLO airdrop:
- XRP in successful sell orders before the snapshot on Bitkub
- XRP purchased after the snapshot on Bitkub
- XRP withdrawn before the snapshot on Bitkub
- XRP deposited after (or not successfully deposited before) the snapshot on Bitkub
* The amount of SOLO received will result in an 8-decimal number. Any amount lower than 8 decimals will not be included in the amount received.
- XRP deposit and withdrawal suspension:
24 December 2021 at 11:00 PM (GMT+7)
* In the meantime, the trading system (buy and sell) of XRP will not be affected.
- Bitkub and XRP Foundation take the snapshot of XRP on customers’ wallets:
25 December 2021 at 03:00 AM (GMT+7)
*The process of taking snapshots may take some time, depending on the number of customers participating in the airdrop.
- XRP deposit and withdrawal resume after the snapshot by Bitkub and XRP Foundation:
25 December 2021 at 09:00 AM (GMT+7)
- Bitkub enables SOLO deposit and withdrawal systems and distributes the token:
Within 90 days after receiving SOLO tokens from the Sologenic team (27 January 2022)
* Bitkub reserves the right, at its own discretion, to change the date of operation. Customers will be notified 7 days in advance.
SOLO Distribution Rules:
After Bitkub receives SOLO, we will calculate and distribute the token to our XRP holders following the distribution rule below:
(Total XRP held by a customer / Total XRP held by all Bitkub customers) x Total SOLO received by Bitkub = SOLO received by a customer)
Example for SOLO distribution calculation:
a. Total XRP held by a customer = 100 XRP
b. Total XRP held by all Bitkub customers = 500,000,000 XRP
c. Total SOLO received by Bitkub = 100,000,000 SOLO (subjected to change depending on the number of exchanges participating in this airdrop worldwide)
Thus, SOLO received by a customer = (100 / 500,000,000) x 100,000,000 = 20 SOLO
After receiving SOLO from the XRP Foundation, Bitkub will calculate the amount of SOLO and distribute the tokens to all XRP holders as soon as possible.
Check Sologenic (SOLO) distribution rule here.
- Only XRP amounts snapshot at 03:00 AM (GMT+7) on 25 December 2021 are eligible for the calculation.
- Please trade XRP with caution of potential price volatility during the procedures of the SOLO airdrop.
- Trading of SOLO is not confirmed by the support of this airdrop. The SOLO listing will be strictly reviewed through the same process as other digital assets listed on Bitkub. As per Bitkub’s internal policy, we do NOT guarantee the listing of this token.
Thank you for your kind understanding and patience.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article