Referring to the announcement of Terra (reference) that the airdrop of Terra (LUNA) will be held on the new Terra Network for LUNA holders, for the best benefits of our LUNA holders, Bitkub Exchange will be supporting the aforementioned airdrop as well as supporting the rename of Terra token, network, and logo. Please see the details below.
The original Terra network (currently supported on Bitkub Exchange) will become “Terra Classic” which is under the evaluation process of the criteria and qualifications according to the listing rules of the Company. Please follow our official announcements and make your investment decisions carefully.
Terra (LUNA) Airdrop Criteria
- Customers who hold the LUNC (originally “LUNA”) on their Bitkub wallets at the date and time when the snapshot was taken will be eligible to participate in the airdrop according to the announcement from Terra here.
- Round 1: Pre-attack Snapshot refers to the snapshots of LUNC amounts on the Terra Classic at block 7,544,910 taken on 7 May 2022 at 09:59:37 PM (GMT+7).
- Round 2: Post-attack Snapshot refers to the snapshots of LUNC amounts on the Terra Classic at block 7,790,000 taken on 27 May 2022 at 02:59:51 AM (GMT+7).
- The amount of LUNA that the eligible participants will receive is according to Terra’s announcement according to the table below.
Amount of LUNC Holding
LUNA Distribution Criteria
35% of total LUNA on the new Terra Network
Less than 10,000 LUNC
From 10,000 but less than 1 million LUNC
From 1 million LUNC or more
10% of total LUNA on the new Terra Network
Every holding amount
- Bitkub Exchange will distribute LUNA to the eligible customers after the deposit and withdrawal of LUNA are enabled.
Rename Details of Terra Network and Token
- The original Terra (LUNA) will become “Terra Classic” (LUNC).
- The original Terra Network (old network) will become “Terra Classic”.
- The original logo will be changed to .
- The network that is currently supported on Bitkub Exchange is Terra Classic, and the currently supported token is LUNC. The rename of the token and the network as well as the change of the logo on Bitkub Exchange are in the process.
- Please follow us for further announcements regarding the rename of Terra token and network schedule.
- Terra Token and Network Rename, and LUNA Airdrop Distribution
Please stay tuned for further announcements from Bitkub Exchange.
- The Terra’s announcement mentioned in this article was solely set and clarified by the Terra team.
- LUNA holders who meet the airdrop criteria will be eligible to receive the airdrop according to the conditions and amount stated in the announcement and email notification about the airdrop once the system is ready for operations with the new network.
- Please make your trades cautiously as the token is under the evaluation process of the token qualification, and the price can be highly volatile.
- For LUNC deposit and withdrawal, please use only the wallet addresses on the Terra Classic for your transactions and fill in all the details correctly to prevent the loss of assets as the confirmed transactions cannot be cancelled or recovered.
- A transfer of LUNC to a wallet that is not supported by the Terra Classic Network may lead to a loss of assets. Bitkub Exchange reserves the right not to recover the lost assets from such cases.
- Cryptocurrency investments are classified as high-risk investments. Before making investment decisions, please consider the risks and invest carefully.
- Bitkub Exchange reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change these announcement details, and we will further notify you if there is any change.
For more details, please check the announcement from Terra team here.
Thank you for your continued support.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article